Non-specific low back pain, Sacroiliac Joint Pain, Spondylosis, Ankylosing Spondylosis, Scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis, Bulging Disc, Herniated Disc, Sciatica, Degenerative Disc Disease, Facet Joint Arthropathy, Nerve Root Impingement, Canal Stenosis, Laminectomy, Discectomy, Fusion…
Regardless of the diagnosis, physiotherapy can help to reduce your low back pain, increase your physical capacity, enhance your mental wellbeing, and restore your quality of life.
As a dual qualified Physiotherapist & Exercise Physiologist, Mitch is capable of selecting the right combination of passive and active treatments for your condition. In any case, the initial focus is to desensitise the painful area and restore some range of motion before loading up those weakened core muscles with strength exercises!
Although treatment methods for low back pain are very specific to each individual, here at Mitch Lenkic Sports Physiotherapy & Exercise Physiology, all patients will receive:
- A comprehensive assessment during their initial consultation
- Passive (e.g. massage, joint mobilisation, dry needling) and active (exercise) treatment where appropriate
- Advice/education regarding their condition
- Self management strategies to be used at home and work
- One on one, face to face treatment throughout each and every consultation
- Full access to Snap Fitness Taree’s gym equipment and group exercise classes
- Effective communication and follow ups between their Physio & GP/Specialist
Sorry, no electrotherapies used in this clinic! We actually want you to get better.